Ann teaches a class for Long Beach Parks and Recreation on investing for women. She has been interviewed on Lou Dobbs’ Moneyline (CNN), and the Press-Telegram and Financial Planning Magazine, quoted in various publications, including the New York Times, Baltimore Sun, Ticker Magazine, Investment News and CNNfn.
Ann is driven by her focus on socially responsible investing, and is therefore very involved in the community.
Ann teaches First Aid, and spends time as an educational volunteer for the Aquarium of the Pacific. Ann has also volunteered in Laos and Thailand refugee camps, and she was an interviewer for Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation. In addition, she conducts seminars on socially responsible investing for non-profit groups.
- First Affirmative Financial Network
- The Social Investment Forum
- Green America
- Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters
- Long Beach Non Profit Partnership
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- Products and services for your
personal needs and life style.